How to build the ideal body!
Today, I conducted an interview with Captain Jake, the lead instructor at Victory gym. Jake was a competitor at the International Championship where he represented Philippines, his origin country. Jake placed 10th worldwide with a certificate of excellence body complexity and form. During his preparation for the competition, he was able to build knowledge in the sport that was undiscovered for him in the past. Jake is here today in order to share this awareness with all the upcoming bodybuilders and passionate people towards the sport.
The questions asked in the video below include:
- How to build the idle body
- How do you stay motivated in the Bodybuilding Sport
Answers to these questions included:
- Proper sleep( an average of 7 hours per day)
- Taking the required supplements depending on your body size (for example; if you were thin, you should take supplements that contain high level of fats and carbohydrates.
- Proper diet.
- Motivation comes from the inner soul, depending on the determination of the person pursuing the Bodybuilding career.
In conclusion to the video above, for a person to achieve their idle body they must be able to follow all the answers given by Captain Jake. The person must be willing to put their full potential into developing a strong inner motivation that keeps them pursuing their objective successfully.
If you have any questions concerning the information shared by Captain Jake, please feel free to inbox me at any time, or email me at email@example.com