Dec 18, 2011

The Main Motive Behind This Blog



I was a regular university student smoking throughout the day until I met Dr. John Hayes, my marketing professor. Dr. John Hayes has helped me in two important aspects in my life, my health and my career. After appreciating his full support in guiding me in the right direction, I was asked to do a blog. I chose bodybuilding to prove my enthusiasm, and from this point on I will start to pursue my bodybuilding career. Bodybuilding has always been an interest to me, but lately it’s been a passion that I am unable to set behind.

My blog will consist of many tips and ways to achieve your ideal body. I will be posting daily, and hopefully my posts will take you a step forward to what you are willing to achieve. I am open to any type of question or advice so please feel free to follow me through Facebook or Twitter. Finally, I’d like to thank Dr. John Hayes for making a big difference in my life (Show me some love).

No comments:

Post a Comment